Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Random things

So I just figured I would give a little update on what is going on since spring break.

So I would like to start off by saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my Mom. Yes I did send her a postcard and I did remember.

Other than that got my grade back for my second class finished. I got a B. So far over here I have a B and a B+. Which isn't bad isn't amazing so I am happy. The other class that I wasn't doing so well at all I was able to switch it over to an Audit. Which is good because I wasn't of ability to be in the class. They only speak German in that class and I can understand about half of what was going on. And I switched it just in time because now we would be required to have a 20 min presentation only in German. That had to be based on my favorite book. Plus I had to have a 2-3 page paper to go with it. And so I wasn't so cool about that.

The weather...... as much as I like spring flowers and air, I hate the warm and then a sudden cold. I wish it would just always be 40-50 outside. Instead of going from 40 -25. It gets you all excited and then upset when you have to wear the winter coat. You know the saying in ohio if you don't like the weather wait 10 mins and it will change. (or something like that).... well that is the saying for here in german. I was really excited when I woke up this morning the sun was real bright with a blue sky. By 945 it was raining; by 10 it was snowing; by 1030 it was sunny, windy and cold.....

Rough news got me this past week finding that Boy from church, the Youth Pastor, was leaving. It was really rough because someone said something about it and I didn't know what to think and I looked into it and found out about it and was like o....ok. Finally about 5 days later he talked to me. Wasn't mad just wanted to know what was up. Found out hes is going to First Friends Canton which is totally cool have no problem with that. But now I look into what is next to come. I am all about the Youth Group. For the past months before I came to Germany I was an intern and really involved in the Middle School youth group. Now I found that by the time I get back to my church they are going to have a new Youth Pastor in there. Which has its advantages and disadvantages. They are trying to get all the applications done by the 6 and they job filled by the 26 of April. I just hope we get the right guy for the job. It seems like sometimes a Youth Pastor makes the youth group. So we will see. I hope to still help but I am not sure whats going on.

IN THE NEWS: NCAA basketball march madness......LOVE IT! Every year my dad brother and I don't bet but we have a friendly contest as to who can pick the bracket the best. I would just like everyone to know I am on top.

Other than that I will be getting home in 42 days. Excited yes. Will I miss it here, yes. But am I ready to get a job and move a lot more than I do here......OH YEA! I almost had a 6-pack before getting here. now that I am here I am not very close and not so happy with it. But atleast mama knows I am eating.

High point of this week is tonight! Juliann had a big project due today for Government and so we are going to have Hamburgers for dinner. Its the all American Grill -minus the grill Night!

Also an aside: If anyone reads Liberty and Tyranny by Mark Levin. Please fill me in on it. THANKS!

Everyone have a great week! I miss you all and hope your doing well!

Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment