Monday, February 23, 2009

Quick update on to be travel

So I have been doing a lot of booking recently. Trying to find the best deals and then take it.

I will be going to London this weekend. If anyone has any tips for there I am open for ideas. I will be leaving here on thursday night and then going to try and find where my friend Michaela lives because she too is studying abroad. So once I get there I feel like it will be a little easier. I then plan on traveling all around friday and saturday then leaving on sunday morning.

Following that I have a weekend of class with a final on Friday then Doc H is coming to visit and then Doc, Juliann, and I will be making a trip to Salzburg. This is spring break. This is said to be a pretty cool place. If the snow is happening I would love to take one day and hit the slopes. Skiing in the Alps...COOL? I think so. Following 3-4 days there we will be going to Munich and then leave Munich on sunday at 1050 for the 6-hour train trip back to Lüneburg.

As of right now there is not plans until the 4th week of April when I go with the school to Berlin. I still have to drop them some money for that. I will be in Berlin for that weekend then get home have one week of class FINAL of all FINALS on thursday. Following that final....

I booked a trip to Paris! So far cost of travel and Hostel is less than driving to New York city. I will get home Sunday morning May 3 and then at 715am May 6 Germany will be changed forever because I Adam will no longer be making my presents known here in Germany.

Finally arriving back at the Akron Canton airport at 6:49pm.

So in other words I have 75 days left until I am home.

So I am summer job searching. I did apply for Cedar Point and I am waiting to hear something from them because I need a job. I would LOVE to work for the school admissions but they won't tell who they are going to hire until the very end of April......so with 17+ people trying to apply for the 2 or 3 jobs its tough because who is to say that I even have a chance?

......check back in a day or two because I have a short story about my backpack that I bought....

No comments:

Post a Comment