Monday, February 2, 2009

Random monday

So I was just sitting in class today and was like hmmmm......this could be something worth putting in here.

See the first thought that came to my mind was this guy that was on the train on the way home from Bremen. On the way home from Bremen Juliann and I were just talking and such in English because thats our language and then this guy sitting across from us was looking at us the whole time then asked something in German. And my lack of German ability probably showed but I replied in German which I was proud of. But then he kept talking and I was like crap I have no idea what he is saying. So Juliann jumped in and helped me out. But then she went to the bathroom and this guy just kept talking to me. He tried to speak some broken english to me and I was able to catch parts. Explaining where I was from in USA and he told me about his Uncle in Texas.

The story then gets a little weird/ shady. See the guy then got out what looked to be a normal business card. Indeed it was having basic information on it as well as a picture of a horse tractor and flower. He then said "before you go back to the States come visit me here". I was like why? He then told us how he has a farm with 6 tractors a lot of land and big horses. He said it is free just come and enjoy the day on the farm. He repeated this about 10 times and then it was his stop.

We didn't really know waht to think about this but I wonder if I should call the number........

The second thing that popped into my head was about last night.

I am not a steelers fan. I AM A BROWNS FAN!!!!!! Last night I became a Cards fan for one game just cause I didn' want to see the steelers win. So one night at the Irish Pub met this guy name Kian and he was like come watch the game. Sweet sounds fun.

Go to the Pub at 11:15pm. Chill there until he closes up and then his friends get there and we roll out in a little card that was smaller than a Geo Metro with me in the backseat with Juliann Kian sitting shot gun and his friend driving. We get to the house about 12 and are getting ready for the game.

The guy at the house was pretty sweet made me......4 hamburgers with everything on them........very tasty. First hamburger since Jan 8. Got to watch the game and we pretty pumped thinking that the Card were going to win then they lost. O well

So the game ends and I don't get back to my flatt until 5:35am......I then do a few more thing and try really hard to get to bed.....then wake up at 7am for class.........no naps didn't get home from classes til 4:20.........LONG DAY

And those are the 2 thoughts on my mind for this blog.....Hope this wasn't a waste of your time!

1 comment:

  1. I liked your stories and you didn't waste my time. Watch out for the guy with the card. He is probably hitting on you. Be careful! :)

    ReplyDelete