Thursday, January 22, 2009

ADD ON OF WEEK 2

The question was asked any strange things that I miss....... I do miss Reese's and Puppy chow..... and for some reason I have a want for some Texas Roadhouse or Outback Steakhouse

When I go to Berlin in April I believe they have a Taco Bell so thats kinda something I am looking forward to.

Other than that not really I miss my green tank(car). And because I know my family will read this my family! HAHAHA

Also something that came into my head about the last post of week to that I didn't say. I went to church last sunday. Very interesting. It is in the huge church that is on a slight lean here in Lüneburg. I will put some more pictures up of the church. But this church was quite large and had one of the largest pipe organs i have ever seen. I was loving it. Only problem is it was all in German. But I heard the words "Wein" and "Wasser" which in english means wine and water. So my Bible knowledge tells me that he might have been talking about Jesus turning the water into wine.....but i'll never know.

Alright end update #1 of Title WEEK 2

No comments:

Post a Comment