Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Less than 24 hours!?!?!

Alright so the final day before being at the airport. I did a lot of last minute things. After finding out that i didn't buy shampoo I bought conditioner I had to go shopping and pick up another $.79 bottle.

The bags are packed and hoping everything is in it. The little bag weighs 40 Lbs and the big one weighs 35 Lbs. I figure whatever I forgot I can get it over in Germany. I have my underwear and thats really all I need.

The mood right now for me is pumped. I am for sure ready to go and see this place. Family (parents) a very worried and nervous side. Which is interesting.....do they not trust me? Nah thats not it I am a great kid.

The worst part about all this though is the snow. See I have a love for snow and sled riding and with the lack of amount of snow we have had I have not been able to do so. But not that I am leaving we have quite a bit. But thats alright Germany looks to have some snow as well.

Time to get some rest now big day. First flight out of Pitt is at 2 something. Then to Washington, D.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment