Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Birthday weekend and such.....

So friday after the exam I went out to Hamburg. Yet I walked another 100 miles I had a blast. Saw so much more because this time I was able to go at my own pace and see anything I wanted to see. There was a lot of shops and such as well as a few more cool sites. Another cool thing was we got snow! It started to snow at 130 when we were getting on the train to get to Hamburg. It then just got more any more snowy from there. In all we only got about an inch but my pants were soaked enough from that. Quite fun though!

Then that night was a jammie party. It was at one of the houses a 2 min walk from my house. It started at 9 but I fell asleep at 7 and didn't wake up til 1130 but have no fear the party was still in full swing. So I went on over and they all welcomed my birthday with me. After being there I went home and went to bed because I knew I was going to Lübeck the next day.

ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! So what to do on my birthday? Go to Lübeck ofcourse. Went to Lübeck and took a tour of the city. A rather nice little down. MANY shops down all the streets which we quite nice as well as some cool sites (see facebook). It was cool on the way there I was read a book that Dr. H gave me and the guy sitting across from me on the train was like "hey do you mind if I look at that and give you some tips?" I wasn't going to tell him no it was a way to get help going around. So the guy gave some tips and then walked with us for a little bit.

Birthday dinner was a little different than home. I had a Doner. Very tasty kinda like a gyro. On the way home we stopped in Hamburg where Juliann bought me Ice Cream for my birthday at the 1euro ice cream place! I loved it I bought myself another!

This weekend looks to be Hannover!


Ich habe druchvoll

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Adam...
    Happy belated birthday! It sounds like you're having a wonderful time over there. =)
    ~Cousin Aldee's Friend Mary

    ReplyDelete